I haven't been able to play Golf with my Dad much anymore, because we live miles apart. But you that are close by to Dad can still have a golf day out with Dad. Below is a list of things you can do together in golf and some golf items you an get Dad.
- See if your local Golf Course has a Father Son/Daughter Tournament
- Check the local Golf Courses and see if there is a Tournament you can both enter
- Buy a Golf Package at a local Resort and/or a weekend getaway weekend for the two of you
- Just get a tee time at your favorite course and enjoy the day with golf and go to your favorite restaurant afterword
- If Dad is looking for a new Driver or Clubs now is your chance to help him out. Find out what kind of club he wants or uses. To make sure it is the club he wants you may want to buy him a gift certificate so he can also get it fit to his swing style.
- Find out what his favorite balls are and buy him a dozen.
- Buy him a new golf shirt
- Get Dad new rain gear for those rainy days he has to play on
- New pair of golf shoes. They have some real nice ones that are light as a feather now
- If you don't play golf you can buy Dad a Great Golf Getaway package at his favorite course or resort
- Take Dad to his Favorite Restaurant
- Don't forget no matter if you can get a gift for Dad or not, tell him how much he means to you and how much you love him.
Until next time, Ben Hogen said, 'Golf is 20 percent talent and 80 percent management'.