Along with everything we have been talking about on the previous 4 blogs they all will help you with Swing Balance. Without swing balance your golf game can only stay mediocre.
As talked about in Rainy Day Sunday #3 the swing balance is important which can be worked on everyday whether you are working on the range, course or at home.
You can practice your stance and weight distribution by:
- Establishing a good address with weight distributed evenly on the inside ball of each foot
- slightly bent knees
- Your backside pushed out (feeling like you are resting it on the edge of a stool)
- Angle of your back positioned at about 70 degree
After you feel comfortable with working on your stance above, you can work on the following:
- slowly taking your club back to about 10:30 position
- hold then start your club going down
- working your weight shift feel the change in your feel in your feet
- follow through holding your finish and once again feel your weight shift
- continue this until you find yourself having total balance from start of the swing to finish of the swing with complete weight shift moving fluidly.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
If you want to have me provide any information on any other subject I would be happy to provide you the information.
I know the drills and information will assist you working on your game not only when you are indoors, but also when you are at the range or on the course.
My next blog will cover Understanding What You Need To Practice.
Until then, work on your game with a purpose and your game will have purpose.......